RecruitukLtd Salary: £20k - £25k
My client, a leading Wealth management practice in the UK who offer holistic advice to private and corporate clients within Investment Planning, Retirement Planning, Family Protection, Mortgage Planning and Employee Benefits. They have an exciting opportunity for an organised and customer focused individual to join their growing and well-regarded business in the centre of Bristol.
Within this role you will be expected to provide assistance to a number of their senior executives, a full driving licence is required as you will occasionally be expected to travel.
Your role is to ensure that the diaries and travel arrangements for several their senior staff are managed as effectively and efficiently as possible. In addition to arranging meetings, flights and trains; key to this position will be your ability to manage the various parties that all want to meet/engage/converse with these executives.
This role would suit an experienced PA who is capable of a multi diary management and organise people effectively.
To be successful you must have the following:
· Extensive PA experience (Executive level highly desirable)
· Fantastic co-ordination / facilitation / organisation skills.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Superb communication skills
· The ability to prioritise and filter information
· The ability to challenge and manage relationships with a wide variety of internal and external individuals
· Taking accurate meeting minutes
· Extensive use of MS Office (particularly Outlook for room booking)
· A positive, hands-on and can-do approach
For more information on this role please contact Louise Bibb on 01179170416 or email Louise.email@example.com and quote reference 11651