recruitukltd Salary – up to £35,000 (dependent on background and experience)
We are actively working with our client who are a small Financial Planning company based in Bridgend. They are looking to recruit a Paraplanner who can support their IFA and Director and provide back office support.
Your duties will include:
- Providing full paraplanning support to a small team of advisers
- Preparing suitability reports
- Researching and analyzing products
- Dealing with client queries and providing technical assistance
- Working with the Administration team
- Support the running of the business and business projects
The ideal candidate will have their Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, have strong knowledge of pensions and investments, be technically proficient with strong research skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join an established Financial Planning firm who are offering a competitive salary with benefits (including pension and Life Assurance).
Additionally, our client is open to flexible working hours and there is also the opportunity to be involved with the running of the business with the support to become an IFA.
For further information regarding this role please contact Ryan Bartlett on 01179170410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (quote – Ref – 12391).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com