RecruitukLtd Salary: £35k
We are currently representing a small, holistic and growing financial planning firm in Cardiff who are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team. You will be working very closely with the Advisers and support staff and duties will include:
· Meeting with clients, fact finding and capturing aims and objectives.
· Reviewing and analysing investment portfolios
· Researching providers and products
· Creating recommendations and draft plans
· Writing suitability reports
· Client correspondence
· Preparing for client reviews
· Working with our CRM and Compliance systems
Knowledge and experience in the following will be advantageous:
· DC and DB pensions transfers
· Portfolio investing
· Use of CRM and workflow systems
· FCA compliance procedures
· MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Use of analysis tools such as Selectapension, Defaqto, Voyant etc.
The ideal candidate will be level 4 diploma qualified with at least two years worth of experience in a paraplanning role. Youl will also have knowledge of cash-flow modelling, pension transfer analysis and risk-rated investment analysis. It is imperative that you are comfortable in meeting clients. A competitive salary is on offer with a discretionary bonus, pension and gym membership!
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK on 01179170416 and quote reference 11682