recruitukltd Salary: Up to £50,000 (dependent on experience)
Our client is a prestigious wealth management company based in Cardiff. They are going through a period of growth and expansion and are in need of an experienced and highly qualified Paraplanner to support their IFA team.
You will be Level 4 Diploma qualified and ideally working towards Chartered Status. Our client is looking for someone with extensive Paraplanning experience (at least 5 years) who can come and join their back-office support team and provide expert support.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the IFA’s in research and analysis
- Providing support to the IFA’s in preparing client financial plans and suitability reports
- Creating and maintaining compliant client records
- Creating and maintaining the companies back office systems
- Proving support to the compliance team in the maintenance and development of internal processes.
- Maintain internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
- Continuous professional development
In return, the successful applicant will receive a salary of up to £50,000 (dependent on experience) with the potential to progress within a well-regarded company. To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Ryan Bartlett at Recruit UK on 01179170410 (Please quote reference – 12280).