recruitukltd Salary: up to £35,000 (dependent on experience)
Our client is an established and respected independent financial advisors firm with extensive experience in the industry, they are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of financial management, business insurance and personal insurance broking.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to work within the Independent Financial Advisers department where they are looking to expand this team to support the business. Additionally, you will have your Level 4 Diploma and previous experience in the industry.
Your duties will include:
- Providing full paraplanning support to a team of advisers
- Preparation of presentations and suitability reports for clients and prospects
- Assist colleagues in the completion of their duties
- Check all documentation for accuracy before issuing to clients or appropriate parties
- Dealing with client queries and providing technical assistance
- Build good working relationships with providers, clients and prospects
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation with the opportunity to progress within the company. A competitive salary of up to £35,000 (dependent on experience) is on offer with other benefits.
For further information regarding this role please contact Ryan Bartlett on 01179170410 or email email@example.com (quote – Ref – 12513).