recruitukltd Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
I’m excited to be working on the type of role that doesn’t come around to often. I am working with a small and truly independent financial advisers who are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join there friendly team. Originally formed nearly a century ago the firm is still in family hands and proud of its independence.
This is a company who excel in what they do and therefore enjoy working with longstanding and appreciative clients for life. You will be joining a tight knit and supportive administration team who love their jobs. They are proud of their business model which sees them working with a small number of high value clients paying annual fees in return for a very high level of service. Enjoying innovation as an organisation they are operating at the forefront of good financial planning working at the cutting edge of the industry. They offer Life Planning to their clients being only one of a handful of financial planning firms in the country to do this work.
What’s in it for you?
- A small enough firm to notice when you work hard and we reward those who go the extra mile.
- They have high expectations and will help you to fulfil them.
- Your hard work is rewarded with a true belief in work life balance that will see you leave work on time!
- Additional qualifications are encouraged and study and also fund books and exam entry is paid for.
- Excellent benefits including pension plan, death-in-service and income protection.
What they are looking for:
- Level 4 Diploma in financial Advice or chartered
- A trust worthy individual who is eager to impress and further their career
- An Individual who understands the importance of discretion and integrity when dealing with confidential information
- Someone who strives to perform at the best of their ability and has pride in the work they do
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Russell Davies on 01179 170418 or email me directly at email@example.com
Quote reference 12057
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org