recruitukltd Salary: up to £40k
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity with our client who is a leading specialist within Wealth Management, Employee Benefits and Insurance Services. Due to expansion they are looking for a Paraplanner to join their existing team in Bath. This role is responsible for providing ongoing support for Financial Planners and their clients and key duties will involve;
- Act as a point of contact for clients regarding all technical queries and correspondence between clients and adviser.
- Preparing client review paperwork (including fund and product research)
- Analyse SIPP Drawdown, existing policies and
- Liaise with financial planners to provide briefing for any updates for client portfolios.
- Preparing suitability reports, authority and switch letters and completing application forms.
- Communicate effectively with financial planners, technical support and personal assistants to ensure continued professional service to all clients.
- Work with other members of the support team to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Comply with compliance, TCF and FCA regulations.
- Maintain client records and update back office systems.
- Maintain your development plan.
So what is our client looking for?
- Someone who has similar financial services experience in a support role, preferably as a paraplanner.
- Someone who holds the full level 4 financial diploma, ideally with an advanced paper, such as G10 or G60.
- Someone who has a broad knowledge of the financial services industry and good technical knowledge.
- Someone who has excellent planning and organisational
- Someone who has extensive experience of Microsoft programmes.
- Someone who has and can build professional relationships with clients and financial professionals.
- Someone who has experience of working with financial back office software.
In return, the successful paraplanner will receive a good basic salary c£30k – £35k, alongside a competitive list of benefits.
Bath is a beautiful place and this firm situate themselves a short walk from the heart of the city in traditional offices that have all the modern equipment and systems to enable you to provide an efficient service. There is a strong team and work ethos and you will be provided with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge further.
If you would like to find out more about what this role can offer, please contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK on 01179-450-450.
Quote reference 12324
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com