recruitukltd Salary: c£35k
Recruit UK are working alongside a well established IFA firm with offices in Chester and Liverpool. This firm manages over £200 million fum, employs over 35 staff. They are one of the leading IFA firms in the area, providing professional independent (whole of market) financial advice with high quality service and support to clients across the North West. Using innovative technology to support both advisers and clients, they provide an extensive range of wealth management, retirement, investment and financial planning services.
They are looking to take on a Paraplanner to join their expanding team at their office in either Chester or Liverpool. Working closely with the rest of the support team, working within agreed business objectives, you will be required to provide efficient Paraplanning and Administration support to their financial advisers.
Duties will include:
- Assess new business based on fact find and adviser information.
- Liaise with advisers to obtain accurate information to complete cases.
- Produce research material incl Pension transfer business.
- Write suitability letters/reports.
- Present case to adviser.
- Provide feedback to individual advisers.
- Assess and finalise paraplanning cases in line with company regulatory business standards.
- Work at all times to company turnaround times and in accordance with team procedures.
To be considered for this position, you will have relevant experience in paraplanning and report writing with an analytical and methodical approach, will hold Level 4 Diploma or be studying towards Diploma. The role will involve working on complex and diverse projects.
- Preferably knowledge of Intelligent Office Systems and Cashflow Planner Systems
- Good financial planning and technical knowledge
- Good understanding of risk
- Good written and verbal skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to work on own initiative and self manage
- Willing and able to develop wide skills and knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Desire to learn and develop
- Previous experience in a Regulatory role
You will be able to hit the ground running and will have a professional approach at all times.
The successful applicant will receive a salary of c£35,000 with the potential to increase your earnings and progress your skills within a well-regarded company.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on 01179-170415 or email him at email@example.com. Quote reference 11779