RecruitukLtd Salary: £30K to £35K
We are working with a successful IFA based on the outskirts of Corsham who are looking to take on an experienced Paraplanner to join their friendly support team. They focus on providing a bespoke and quality service to their HNW clients meaning this role will offer great variety on a daily basis.
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous experience as a paraplanner or have been giving Advice whilst having a range of technical knowledge.
Key duties will include:
- Undertaking research and analysis to identify suitable solutions to meet client needs
- Preparing draft recommendations
- Preparing suitability reports
- Preparing necessary application forms, illustrations and compliance documents
- Attending client meetings
- Preparing financial statements
- Preparing cash flow analysis
Knowledge of Intelligent office would be beneficial as well as holding the level 4 diploma or be very close to obtaining.
For more information on this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01179-170-416 and quote reference 11501.