recruitukltd Salary: £50K+
Do you have a strong back ground in pensions?
Are you working towards your diploma in Financial Advice and would relish the opportunity to train to become a Paraplanner?
Recruit UK is currently representing a prestigious financial planning firm who have been established for over 30 years . Over the last 10 years their company size has almost doubled. This firm has an excellent reputation for providing independent financial advice and has great connections with Solicitors and Lawyers firms. They are recruiting for a strong Paraplanner to join their every growing office in Guildford.
The role of the Paraplanner:
- Preparing ETVAS reports and preparing Suitability reports with the full support of an administration team
- Checking all types of pension switches/transfers suitability reports.
- Providing pension transfer advice
What’s on offer:
- Attractive base salary of 50K+.
- Opportunity to work from home 2 days per week .
- Excellent benefits package – generous holiday allowance, pension and private Healthcare policy.
The Paraplanner must have:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified – working towards chartered would be an advantage.
- G60, AF3 or AF7 qualification is desirable.
- Experience of using Transfer Value Analysis Systems such as O&M, SelectAPension or CTC to produce Critical yield calculations.
If you would like to apply for this Paraplanner position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote ref 12226
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com