recruitukltd Starting salary £30,000 – raising to £36,000+
Recruit UK are representing a modern company who have a very interesting proposition for experienced Paraplanners. Our client is an outsourced paraplanning company and they are looking to recruit a number of homebased Paraplanners due to expansion.
The ideal candidate will be Level 4 diploma qualified (or working towards), will need to be commercially aware and a progressive way of thinking with pride in their attitude to work. In return, they will have the opportunity to work with a company who promote the ‘work to live – not live to work’ ethos whilst having full support from an excellent technological and administrative infrastructure.
Additionally, our client offers flexi-time meaning you can work outside the norm of 9am-5:30pm.
The role of the Homebased Paraplanner:
- Acting as a critical friend to their clients by helping them achieve their business goals via paraplanning duties
- You will be able to put your technical and analytical abilities and experiences to practice on a wide diversity of cases and styles.
- Attractive salary of £30,000 increasing to £36,000 (more if chartered) once probation has been passed
- All equipment for the role will be provided, 24 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday and bank holidays
Experience and qualifications:
- Diploma in Financial Advice (or working towards)
- Experienced Paraplanner undertaking report writing and research
- Commercial awareness and someone who has a genuinely progressive way of thinking
For further information regarding this role please contact Ryan Bartlett on 01179170410 or email email@example.com (quote – Ref – 11621).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org