Up to £35,000
Recruit UK are representing a well-established and reputable Financial Services firm who are looking to expand their current back office support team.
Due to success and continuous growth, my client are in a position to take on a new Paraplanner to join the existing team and assist with back office responsibilities.
This company has client care and bespoke tailored advice at the forefront of what they do, with a strong ethos to offer the best advice across all areas of financial services and ensuring the highest standards of consistency. Based in Norfolk with a national presence, they service clients throughout the UK and continue their healthy growth through acquisitions and expansion.
They are looking for a Level 4 Diploma qualified paraplanner (will consider highly experienced Paraplanners without this) to join the existing pool of Paraplanners to manage and distribute the work load brought in by advisers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a fantastic company with a great company ethos, friendly office atmosphere and team feel.
What is on offer?
• 3% employers pension contribution
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (this increasing healthily with time served in the company)
• 1 x Death in Service
• Income protection service
• Great office atmosphere, friendly, welcoming and full of team spirit. Social gatherings and sporting occasions outside of work (if you want to attend)
• Fantastic infrastructure and back office systems
• Genuine career progression prospects, either progress into Advice or into other functions i.e. Compliance
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
• Level 4 Diploma qualified Paraplanners
• An experienced Paraplanner looking for their next challenge and to settle in a fantastic company
• Someone with strong analytical and organisation skills
• A Paraplanner looking to take a step away from 1:1 Paraplanning and work in a pool of Paraplanners, utilising skills across the board
For more information on this role, please contact Katie Mihaylov at Recruit UK on 01179-170417 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org