recruitukltd Salary: Up to £38k + Bonus + Benefits
We are working with a wealth management firm in the center of bath who are looking for a highly organised and experienced paraplanner to support their financial advisers and clients.
Both part an diploma qualified candidates will be considered for this role as experience is more desirable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking general administration, technical support and back up to the Financial Advisers
- Undertaking technical research and financial analysis to allow the Financial Advisers to identify suitable solutions for the Client
- Identifying areas for planning
- Completing/producing Financial Planning Reports and recommendations for the Financial Advisers
- Writing bespoke compliant and comprehensive suitability reports for the Financial Adviser/Partner
- Preparing the Financial Advisers for client meetings (as well as attending client meetings where needed)
- Writing bespoke annual review reports for the Financial Advisers
- Handling technical client queries
- Ensuring appropriate data is accurately recorded on Company back-office system(s) and updated in line with Company procedures
- Liaising with Product Providers
- Discussing clients aims & objectives with Financial Advisers considering investment strategy with regard to client risk profile
A very competive salary with discretionary bonus is on offer for this role with access to many other benefits.
For more information on this role please contact email@example.com or call 01179170416. Quote ref 12395
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org