RecruitukLtd Salary: £30K to £35K
My Client is a leading Chartered Financial Planning and Chartered Accountancy Firm in the South West. Due to increased business levels and organic growth, my client is looking to partner with a paraplanner where you will be an integral member of their friendly team.
Main duties include;
- Support Financial Planners with technical research and suitability reports.
- Liaising with clients and processing any queries daily.
- Performing ad-hoc tasks when required by Financial Planner.
- Supporting the administration team.
- Management of client reviews and maturities.
- Maintaining confidential information on technical systems.
- Writing suitability letters and preparing literature for client meetings.
To be considered, the paraplanner will have;
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar Paraplanner or IFA Support role
- Be qualified to the level 4 Financial diploma or on route to obtaining.
- Sound knowledge of investments, protection, trusts and wills, personal taxation.
- Be familiar with 1st advisor software and other programs, including Microsoft office.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Professional and effective communication skills.
The successful Paraplanner will be joining a highly motivated team and will contribute to performance and efficiency. The great thing about my client is that they are open to your experience, this is a great opportunity as my client will consider paraplanners or senior IFA Administrators who are yet to obtain the full level 4 financial diploma.
My client believes in supporting their staff and will recognize those individuals who demonstrate the desire to develop themselves further. Salary on offer is c£30k – £35k, plus competitive benefits.
If you are interested please contact Keely Parsons on 01179-170-414 or firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 11503.
Paraplanning, Paraplanner, Financial Planning, Financial Advice, IFA, FA, DipFA, DipFP, Level 4, Investments, Mortgage, Protection, Pension, Pensions