recruitukltd Salary: Up to £30k
Recruit UK have partnered with a small, but growing wealth management company who specialise in financial advice and will writing. The company are looking to expand their back-office team with an ambitious individual who wants to develop their financial planning career. The role will be financial services paraplanning with a degree of office support.
Your duties will include;
- Prepare client Suitability Letters
- Financial Report Writing
- Preparing client documentation, e.g. Letters of Authority, application forms, illustrations, wealth accounts, etc
- Requesting information from providers (AMC/Fund Choices/TER etc)
- Sourcing and Input Mortgage Cases via Mortgage Brain
- Oversee changes/restructures of clients’ financial planning requirements
- Fund research
- Attend, when requested, client meetings alongside the adviser
- Answering telephone calls and assisting caller where possible; transferring calls where needed; taking messages and passing to relevant person.
- Booking appointments and monitoring diaries
- Meeting and greeting clients when visiting the office; showing them into our meeting room; offering refreshments.
This role offers a salary up to £30k depending on experience and qualifications, staff bonus scheme, 3% matched pension scheme, 28 days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays), Opportunity to take further exams and career development and free parking.
For more information on this role, please contact Keely Parsons at Recruit UK on 01179170414, quote reference 11773