RecruitukLtd £28k - £35k
Recruit UK are actively representing a leading Investment banking group who are looking to strengthen their marketable brand and seal their professional reputation across the UK within the HNW worth arena.
They have got a great opportunity to take on an experienced Paraplanner to support their nominated advisors and clients in Glasgow and to ensure that a competent service is delivered at all times. Reporting to the client services team, some of the principle responsibilities include;
- Discussing client objectives with the Adviser during debrief, identifying any shortfalls in client information.
- Request and review all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to produce financial reports for discussion with the Adviser. Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs. Request and obtain information/comparisons for analysis by the Adviser. Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile.
- Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded on Company back-office system(s) and updated in line with Company procedures.
- Undertake annual reviews, where appropriate.
- On-going servicing of clients as and when required.
- To ensure adherence to Department’s and Company procedures and Department’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
To be considered for this role, the successful applicant must be able to evidence their understanding and knowledge of the financial planning/Corporate advice process. You will be qualified to Level 4 diploma or on route towards obtaining, have excellent report writing and communication skills and have experience of using various IT systems with strong knowledge of risk and process.
Ideally you will be a Paraplanner / Technical Adviser who is seeking to join a reputable firm who recognises its staff through reward and development.
On offer is a salary of £28k – £35k dependent on experience, plus incentives and benefits package. Contact Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK for further detail and quote reference 2467.