recruitukltd Salary: £30k
Our client is a local Financial Adviser firm based in South Yorkshire near Sheffield & Rotherham and the outskirts of Doncaster. Well established over 25years. They are a small team managing a loyal existing client base providing quality ongoing advice services. It’s a very efficient operation with much stability given the nature of the client bank being long standing and paying renewal fees. The firm is looking to grow in the coming years by adding to the adviser & admin compliment.
They require a paraplanner to join their team. To actively support the Financial Advisers by assisting in the sales process, providing technical back up and servicing their requirements in order to secure new business including the development of relationships with colleagues and external customers. Providing excellent standards of client service, you will conduct detailed research on clients’ existing and potential arrangements. After assessing these against the client’s financial objectives, you will produce timely and compliant Suitability Reports.
- Specific duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Financial Adviser by conducting research on products and helping find solutions for medium to high net worth clients and companies
- Writing Suitability Reports for the Financial Adviser to present to clients
- Arranging for plans to be submitted to provider companies
- Assisting the Financial Adviser with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for the FA’s clients to deal with day to day queries
- Checking files for compliance and completing any work needed in order to meet compliance standards.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a “Whole Of Market” Paraplanner
- Confident personality
- Experience of writing Suitability Reports
- Diploma qualified preferred, or at least working towards Diploma Level
- Excellent knowledge of compliance, TCF, Data Protection Act and Anti-Money Laundering requirements
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
- Needs to be comfortable with technical admin, rebalancing, sales, purchases, CGT calculations, cash management etc
- Experience of working with Wrap / Platform (particularly Transact if possible)
- Ability to work in support of what is a small team to provide cover for absences for Paraplanning and Admin
- Experience of Iress back office, Genovo & Finametrica a distinct advantage
What is in it for you?
Salary: up to £30,000 basic salary dependent on experience and qualifications
Benefits: Death in service, AE pension scheme, holidays increasing allocation in line with service
Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
If you would like to find out more about this job, please contact Andrew Nicholson on 0117 9170415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote reference 11882.