recruitukltd Salary: Up to £40k
A leading South West based wealth management company are growing their paraplanning team and Recruit UK have partnered with them to help them attract and recruit the very best talent
If you have been waiting for the opportunity to join a company who offer progression into management or a financial advice role, this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
The company is growing massively and hope to keep their place as one of the most reputable wealth management companies on the south coast. For the right candidate, they offer unrivalled training, benefits and progression opportunities.
Your duties will include;
- Assess client’s objectives and carry out research to identify suitable solutions to meet client’s needs in line with an adviser’s recommendations and requests.
- Discuss cases with adviser and pro-actively update the adviser throughout.
- Carry out financial analysis to draft recommendation reports/letters for review and sign off by the advisers.
- Prepare all relevant paperwork for client meetings.
- Liaise with product providers and other relevant third parties.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of product research and analytical tools.
To be considered for this role, they expect you to be Level 4 qualified, or close to obtaining the level 4 qualification and have the ambition to progress. The salary on offer is up to £40k plus benefits, training and exam support. For more information on this role please call Andrew Daly on 01179-170414, quoting reference 11784