recruitukltd Salary: £45K+
Are you a paraplanner looking for their next move who would like the potential to work in Australia? Whether you are part qualified or on your way to be chartered, my client wants to hear from you.
I’m pleased to be representing an excellent financial planning company who specialise in provide solutions to people who are moving abroad with a focus on pension transfers.
This company has offices in Australia, due to one of their employees being sponsored to work there, they are now looking to replace them here in Surrey.
Whether you are simply looking for a change and work for a quality company or have aspirations to work in Australia in the future, then read on….
The role of the Paraplanner:
- Support UK and Australian financial planners in creation of advice reports and technical analysis.
- Use of the Transfer Value Analysis System ‘TVAS’ to analyse feasibility and benefits of pension transfers.
- Maintaining the company’s database (Salesforce) and online client files.
- Use of Financial Services industry software to produce cashflow modelling, product research and investment analysis.
What’s on offer:
- Attractive salary of up to £45K+ dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Target related bonus.
- Staff pensions scheme,
- Training support and career progression.
The Paraplanner must have:
- Level 4 diploma qualified, working towards chartered would be preferable.
- DB pension experience.
- Experience in overseas pensions transfers and QROPS legislation.
- AF3, AF7 (highly desirable).
If you would like to apply for this Paraplanner position, please contact Melissa on 01179-170 413. Quote reference 12680