recruitukltd Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 plus bonus
I am working on an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner who is looking for a route in to advice. They are based in a rural location between Birmingham and Coventry.
This young firm of chartered advisers who are expanding due to a period of sustained growth. They are proud of their commitment to offering a client centric approach to their advice process and have built an impressive back office team of experienced financial planning professionals with a focus on an excellent customer service experience.
They are looking for diploma qualified Paraplanners who wish to progress in to an advice role with the support and backing of experienced financial advisers. They are in a position where they can tailor the role to your individual needs and level of experience. This really is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the best in the business whilst transitioning across from a familiar role. They want to speak to ambitious people who have a desire to excel in their career.
- A genuine focus on offering an excellent client experience.
- A friendly and supportive team who work to get the best out of one another’s skill set.
- Each adviser has been in financial services for an average of approx. 15+ years.
- They have established an impressive level of Assets Under Management in a relatively short period.
- 4 out of 6 of the advisers are Chartered and as such, once they have been trading for three years (mid 2019) they will be a Chartered firm.
- They offer a start to finish advice process including report writing generation built into our back-office system.
- The business has an in house independent Mortgage Adviser.
- They offer estate planning services as well (Wills/LPAs/Trusts etc).
- Robust Centralised Investment Proposition, which includes more than one platform and bespoke Discretionary proposition if required.
- One of their advisers spent 15 years on the Investment Committee of one of the largest national firms in the UK and as such is able to provide them with model portfolios including a tailor made Ethical portfolio solution and a Long-Term Care fee planning portfolio.
Please contact Russell Davies at Recruit UK tel no 01179170418 to discuss this role in confidence. Alternatively email him at firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference 12586