recruitukltd Salary: c£35k per annum + Pension + Bonus + Holiday + Flexible benefits
Recruit UK is working with the largest wealth management business in the UK with funds under management in excess of £100bn. This company provides advice-driven investment solutions through its core businesses to people in the UK, France, Italy and a number of international markets via its international cross-border business. They promote a passion for customers across the organisation, to be innovative change makers and strive to not only provide the service expected by their customers but also to offer value, to get work right first time, and to continuously seek improvement. This company is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. FTSE100 company overseeing £307.6 billion in customer investments for 16 million customers worldwide. They offer excellent career development opportunities and give each individual the scope to grow and be part of their success.
They are currently looking to recruit a paraplanner for their office in Shipley. The main purpose of this role is to provide para-planning support to their advisers to ensure full preparation of all necessary documentation & information for recommendation to be delivered by Financial Advisers
Key Responsibilities and Scope of role:
This role will incorporate some or all of the responsibilities outlined below:
- The provision of in-depth reports and analysis to Advisers to enable them to present recommendations to clients
- Liaison with Advisers to determine the most appropriate recommendations for clients financial planning
- From the information provided by the Adviser determine the most appropriate solution and recommendations to meet the clients’ needs
- Determine the most appropriate way of presenting the report and ensure that it contains all the necessary information and background
- Ensuring that all work is completed within the required timescales and to the standards required
- Ensure that you have a thorough understanding of Intrinsic Treat Customers Fairly (TCF) philosophy and your role within this.
- In your role you should constantly ensure that customers are being treated fairly and highlight any situations where you believe this is not the case.
- Keep your TCF knowledge up to date through the training provided.
- Providing Paraplanning services to Financial Advisers within FCA Regulations
To be considered for this position, you will have the following experience/knowledge:
- Knowledge of systems and processes that support their business including Quay, Avelo & Defaqto, wrap platforms & other strategic provider systems
- Excellent knowledge of products and services that they may use to meet client needs
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Diploma qualified or working towards qualification
Salary & Benefits:
They offer a competitive, innovative and flexible reward package. In addition to your starting salary, they also offer:
- Access to a great range of offers and discounts from well-known retailers
- Season ticket loans
- The ability to buy and sell holiday
- Bonus – most employees are eligible to participate in their bonus scheme, based on the company and personal performance
- Pension Scheme – contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK, by email or on 01179170415 or on Linkedin. Please quote reference 11739