recruitukltd Salary: £22,000-£36,000 (depending upon experience and qualification)
Recruit UK are working with a financial advisory business devoted to helping individuals with their financial planning needs. As a company they pride themselves on extremely high levels of customer service and aim to be recognised as one of the very best advisory businesses in the industry.
Their team of independent financial advisers and dedicated client managers provide client focussed advice in all aspects of financial planning. Aided by in-house investment analysis and portfolio construction they provide tailored solutions and ongoing investment management to assist their clients in achieving their financial objectives.
As an integral part of the team their Paraplanners provide the research and formalisation of their client advice.
- Liaising directly with client managers and advisers on a regular basis.
- Contacting providers to obtain outstanding existing scheme/plan information
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client’s needs and objectives
- Liaising with our investment analysts to obtain appropriate investment solutions
- Providing records to support research undertaken
- Summary of client’s needs, objectives and recommendation via a suitability letter and client illustration.
- Carrying out all tasks to be consistent with compliance procedures.
- Communicating with the all members of the team on a regular basis, to provide case updates.
- Managing case work to meet company and client deadlines.
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Financial Services
- Degree level qualification
They are looking for people with
- Good Communication Skills – Verbal and Written
- Attention to Detail
- Exceptional Organisational and Planning abilities
- Computer Literate – Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Desire to develop industry knowledge and progress into other roles in the company
What’s in it for you;
- Opportunity to grow with an exciting company that is building fast and has a fantastic reputation in the industry
- Opportunity to develop skills through industry exams to progress to investment analyst and/or advise
- Office hours 9.30am – 5.00pm
- Company pension scheme
For more information on this role please contact Russell Davies at recruit uk on 01179 450450 and quote ref 11736