RecruitukLtd Salary: c£35k
Our Client is a large Investment Firm who provide comprehensive financial advice and offer discretionary management services, investment advice and pension and protection planning to their corporate and individual clients.
Their team is highly experienced who come from a range of professional backgrounds. They are passionate about client service and have a well structure approach in ensuring regular contact with their clients so that financial planning remains a priority.
Our client is seeking an experienced paraplanner to be based in Welwyn, the successful candidate will be an assistant to the Managing Director and will need to be able to work under pressure to meet specific time deadlines. This will be a challenging role however the relevant training and support will be in place in order for you to grow and develop into the role.
Duties will include:
- Preparing reports
- Obtaining quotations and other relevant literature
- Prepare packs for meetings, including investment valuations
- Maintaining annual client review process by reviewing portfolios and writing review letters and updating systems
- Liaising with Admin/Support
- Liaising directly with clients
- Preparing new business checklists to pass to the administration department after checking applications, AML document and illustrations before the business is placed for clients
- Updating new client progress and compliance monitoring sheets
- Attending client meetings
- Undertaking research for specific projects
In order for you to be successful you will need to have a wealth of experience within the financial services sector with a positive, friendly, can do attitude and be capable of working independently. Have a good working knowledge of systems such as IRESS or Exchange, however training will be provided if lacking in this experience. You will need to be familiar with operating and creating spreadsheets and comfortable in preparing details letters and comprehensive reports using meeting notes and summaries.
Ideally you will understand the structure of equity, pensions and life products and be willing to learn and understand the more complex financial products. You will be working towards/hold the level 4 diploma and it would be advantageous if you have a good academic track record. Our client is looking for someone who has strong communication skills, is honest with integrity and has the ability to maintain a good working relationship, someone who is hard working and responsive to the need of delivering a high quality of service.
This client is offering a salary c£35k+ depending on experience and skills.
Contact Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK to discuss the NEW role and please quote reference 2759.