recruitukltd Salary: Up to £25k
Recruit UK have partnered with a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners in the South West who provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally. They consider their people as vital to their continued success.
The company is currently looking for a part-time Administrator to join their Financial Planning department. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to an adviser, ensuring all client information is entered onto Client Database system, dealing with enquiries preparation of client valuations and reviews and processing and tracking new business.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Client Care and Service focused including excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- The initiative to organise and prioritise your own workload
- Previous experience of using Adviser Office (Avelo/Iress) client database/back office system
- Previous experience of using Virtual Cabinet paperless office system (or similar)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good level of IT skills including Microsoft Office
In return our client offers a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
For more information on this role, please contact Keely Parsons at Recruit UK on 01179170414, quote reference 11774