RecruitukLtd Salary: £21K (Negotiable)
I have a fantastic opportunity with our client, who is a Chartered Accountancy and Wealth Practice. They have offices situated in the South West and currently seek to expand their Yeovil office and take on a Payroll Administrator.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the processing and administration of client payrolls over various frequencies within an allocated portfolio as well as the timely and accurate delivery of payroll and related client services, including recordkeeping and HMRC and Client reporting.
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of all areas of Payroll, RTI and current HMRC reporting requirements
- Experience in processing multiple payrolls and multiple frequencies
- Able to carry out manual calculation
- Numerate and High levels of IT literacy
- Experience of using payroll software, preferably Sage and Star Flexible approach to duties and working hours
- Good planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail and self-motivated
- Sound communication skills, ability to use own initiative and a good team player
In return, a competitive salary is on offer based on skills, qualification, and experience with a flexible benefits package.
For more information regarding this role please call Louise Bibb on 0117-917-0416 or email Louise.Bibb@recruitukltd.co.uk
Please quote reference 2545 on applying.