up to £23,000
We are working with a financial planning firm in Bristol looking to take on a Pensions Administrator to join their Bristol team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a growing team.
Ideally, you will have previous pensions administration experience (it would be advantageous if this is within DB/DC Pension Schemes). Have excellent numerical skills and have the ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
– Carrying out monthly pensioner payroll
– Completing annual renewal
– Membership reconciliation
– Calculation of pension increases
– Ad-hoc day to day administration including dealing with enquiries; filing; maintaining member records; calculating, processing and settling pension benefits and dealing with group risk arrangements
You will receive full training and support with an additional benefits package of Life Assurance cover, Group Pension and generous holiday.
Contact Louise Bibb for more information 01179-170-416 or email email@example.com
Quote ref 12787
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org