recruitukltd Salary: £20k-£24k
Our client is a specialist financial services group which makes loans, trades securities and provides advice and investment management solutions to a wide range of clients. They have got a great opportunity to take on an experienced Personal Client Assistant on a 12 month contract, to support their advisors and clients alike in their goals, ensuring that a competent service is delivered at all times.
Reporting to the Senior PCA or Personal Client Manager, you will be responsible for preparing valuations, assisting advisers with fact find input, archiving documents, handling administration of incoming and outgoing communications, general adhoc duties and liaising with colleagues to ensure success and operational efficiency and profitability.
To be considered for this role, the successful applicant will have;
- Previous financial services experience is preferable.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Good IT Skills and knowledge of systems.
- Strong team player skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities.
- Proactive nature to gain efficiencies
- Drive and determination to use Initiative and complete tasks to desired timescales.
You will also be able to demonstrate an understanding of the regulatory framework relevant to the role, so experience of working in an IFA support role or paraplanner position will be an advantage.
Joining our client, you will be rewarded with a salary c£20k – £24k along with a generous benefits package that you would expect to receive from working for a well regarded firm. Although this is a 12 month contract, there will be a high chance that this will go permanent.
Initiative and the desire to develop will be recognised and this is a great opportunity to join a firm that will support you in carving out your career in financial services.
Contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK 01179170416 to discuss this position in more detail. Quote reference 11788