recruitukltd Salary: up to £45K (DOE)
Are you a qualified paraplanner? I have an exciting opportunity for one who would like to train to become an advisor in the future.
My client, a multi-award winning firm of financial advisors, was establish 12 years ago and have many offices across the UK. They are looking for a Paraplanner who they can provide on the job training to work towards becoming an advisor. This company is exceptional at nurturing, supporting and developing their people as well as providing an excellent benefits package. You’ll be working in a team of 3 other paraplanners, 5 IFA administrators and supporting 4 Partners of the business.
The role of the Paraplanner:
- Paying up to 45K (DOE) with excellent benefits package (25 days holiday, matching pension contributions up to 7.5% of salary, 4 x salary DIS, annual discretionary bonus and Private Healthcare policy plus much more)
- Ability to understand and articulate the Partners requirements, flagging any concerns where appropriate
- Obtaining information on clients’ existing financial arrangements and conducting gap analysis.
- Producing strategy reports providing high level options addressing identified gaps in planning.
- Researching the market in line with guidelines from the Partners and preparing personalised high quality reports that are clear to the client, are written in plain English and include all relevant compliance requirements.
- Ability to assist with training and coaching of junior colleagues e.g. IFA administrators.
To qualify, the Paraplanner must:
- Be minimum level 4 qualified
- Have experience of working as a Paraplanner within an IFA environment with a good knowledge of all retail investment products.
- Track record supporting Partners with high quality research on range of financial planning products solutions in line with compliance framework
- Experience writing detailed strategy and recommendation reports
- Be prepared to work towards level 6 (or be in the process of working towards)
If you would like to apply for this Paraplanner planner position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email email@example.com
Quote reference 11482