recruitukltd Salary: £25k- £45k OTE
Does this sound like you?
You’re a Marketer at heart, and now you’re ready to bring your passion and skills to our Talent Acquisition team and pioneer a new position in Recruitment Marketing. Unlike traditional marketing, you won’t be promoting our products—you’ll be promoting the value of working for our company to help us attract great candidates who fit our culture and can support our mission. You have a gift for storytelling and know how to reach and engage your audience on a human level through search, social, mobile, text and email. You think strategically about channels and messaging, roll up your sleeves to execute campaigns and programs, and track and measure everything. If you’d love to help us tell our story and build a great company, we’d love to meet you!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Develop and implement national recruitment marketing programs designed to create a talent pipeline of active and passive candidates; with a targeted focus on candidate engagement through social media channels.
- Build social media and branding partnerships that support talent acquisition goals;
- Create content for the company website, social media platforms, as well as content that employees can use to elevate and amplify the brand in their own social media presence;
- Assist with managing SEO, content and functional enhancements for the company website to drive candidate engagement and develop digital footprint;
- Coordinate and implement blog content to be leveraged via website and social media campaigns;
- Increase our talent acquisition presence and interaction on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram etc.) to generate candidate flow;
- Analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns (ROI) to maximise results. Track, analyse and report program results, adjusting future activities to reflect key learnings
The skills you’ll need:
- You understand that an employer brand is more than a logo, and know how to communicate the value of working at our company both authentically and transparently
- You’re a great storyteller and writer and can create content from blogs to emails to videos!
- You inspire employees to create and share their stories and employer reviews, amplifying our reach and influence throughout the candidate journey
- You can teach and empower recruiters on how to tell our story effectively to attract and nurture candidates
- You practice inbound marketing and SEO, and can get your content found when and where people are searching
- You develop a deep understanding of your target audience to ensure your messaging hits home
- You’ve organized campaigns, programs and events from strategy to execution that build brand awareness and generate qualified leads
- You live on social media, and can attract followers and keep them engaged
- You can leverage Google Analytics to optimise the candidate experience and increase conversions
- You can’t live without marketing automation / CRM, and love to try new technology that can improve your processes and results
- You track, measure and analyse everything from top to bottom of the funnel, test to know what’s working and what’s not, and jump in to try new tactics, fail and learn
- You’re curious, resourceful, a self-starter, a creative problem solver, an organised project manager and a team player who can also do it all yourself without needing a lot of resources or budget
- You’ve had a career in Recruiting, Human Resources, Marketing or Advertising, and now you’re ready to become a Recruitment Marketer
If you would like any further information or a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to drop us a line on 01179-450450.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com