RecruitukLtd Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 plus competitive bonus structure
My client are a leading wealth management business in the UK and internationally, they have an adviser and customer offering spanning asset management solutions, discretionary investment management and also platform based wealth management and protection products.
They oversee in excess of £100 billion in customer investments. They are part of a FTSE 100 group that provides life assurance, asset management, banking and general insurance.
They are looking for an Level 4 Diploma Qualified individual with strong influencing and negotiation skills a developed problem solving ability and a proven background in motivating, developing and leading others.
You will be managing a team of newly qualified and trainee financial planners. Leveraging the wider business, this role will provide direction, guidance and support to generate initial and ongoing advice fee’s, recruitment of high quality trainee financial planners to support the delivery of comprehensive financial advice to affluent and high net-worth clients with a focus on delivery of regional business plan.
- Knowledge and understanding of the competitor market
- Financial planning and investment markets;
- Working knowledge of legal and tax implications for investments in retirement funds and retail investments is required.
- A sound understanding of the end-to-end advisory process in the private client and institutional markets;
In return my client are offering an innovative and flexible reward package in addition to your starting salary, including;
- Access to a great range of offers and discounts from well-known retailers
- The ability to buy and sell holiday
- Bonus – most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, based on the company and personal performance
- Season ticket loans
- Pension Scheme – contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on 01179-450450 and quote reference 11608