RecruitukLtd Salary: c£60k+
Recruit UK are actively representing one of the UK’s leading Private Banking and Wealth Management companies who have developed a strong reputation within the financial services industry. They have a robust growth plan in place and are known professionally across the UK within the HNW worth arena.
With their current increase in business they are driving recruitment forward and seeking established relationship managers.
The role of the Relationship Manager is to provide clients with exceptional service to HNW clients with a minimum of £500k investable assets, build long lasting profitable relationships with clients and professional connections and work closely with wealth management and Financial Planners to ensure clients receive the best service.
What our client is looking for?
- Established relationship managers who have a strong business plan in place to attract c£15million+ over 2 years.
- Diploma level 4 financial Advice with full commitment to ongoing professional development.
- A strong track record of providing advice to HNW clients and focus on developing and maintaining existing profitable relationships securing new business.
- Experience in dealing professionally with solicitors, accountants and business owners is essential.
- A background of working in a Private Banking environment.
- A Relationship Manager who is conversant in Investment products.
- Those with a transferable client base are particularly sought after, however business doesn’t have to be transferred instantly and each case will be treated individually.
You will be joining a team who have developed an excellent culture with a laid back, friendly, collaborative environment and you will receive full admin support from a team of dedicated administrators. There will also be access to modern office facilities and staff areas.
Our client will tailor a package to suit the requirements of each prospect candidate on a case by case basis. On top of market leading basic salary c£60k plus excellent benefits and scope for bonus.
If you are interested in making the move to a firm with a more extensive client proposition which will allow you to better service clients, then please contact our Senior Consultant, Andrew Nicholson on 01179-170-415. Alternatively email on email@example.com or use the Apply button below.