Recruit UK have been retained by a growing south west based company who provide financial planning and wealth management advice to private and corporate clientele.
Due to business growth they would be interested in speaking with financial services administrator’s with aspirations of taking the first steps into paraplanning via a junior report-writer position.
This will be a centralised position as part of a wider back office team based in Salisbury, and will provide full training, exam support and structured progression into full paraplanning once you have gained your diploma.
• Previous administration experience within financial services
• Experience within an IFA environment (Advantageous)
• Broad knowledge of financial services products and providers
• Progression towards industry qualifications
• Previous report writing/paraplanning experience (Advantageous)
For more information on this role, please contact Andrew Daly at Recruit UK on 01179-170412. Quote reference 12608