recruitukltd Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
We are working with an investment platform in Bristol who are currently expanding their support team.
Within this role you will be responsible and ensuring all CASS 6 and CASS 7 reconciliation and control reports are completed in a timely manner.
Duties within this role include the following:
- Performing the daily External Bank Reconciliation, ensuring that any breaks are understood, aged and communicated
- Assisting the team to perform the daily Internal Client Money Reconciliation, ensuring that this is completed in a timely and accurate manner and ensuring this meets the current CASS 7 regulations.
- Completing the daily Equity Stock Reconciliation and monthly Fund Stock Reconciliation, ensuring that all breaks are understood, aged and communicated
- Completion of all daily control reports to ensure that Operations are effectively processing all daily tasks.
- Calculating the adviser month end fees in a timely and accurate manner.
- Raising, investigating and resolving outstanding incidents.
- Ensuring ongoing training around the CASS rules to ensure the team are up to date with the latest regulation changes.
- Assisting the Manager to prepare the monthly CMAR data to be submitted to the FCA.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous CASS knowledge and/or previous experience of cash or stock reconciliations
A competitive salary of up to £22k is on offer with a great package!
For more information on this role please contact Louise bib on 01179170416 or email Louise.email@example.com
Quote reference 12299