RecruitukLtd Self- Employed
Fantastic self-employed IFA role- London- great lead supply
I am working with an established mortgage broker firm in the city who are seeking an IFA to join their team of already successful financial planners. The role is to utilise the mortgage brokers providing you with a steady flow of private client business.
- -Company has 55 mortgage brokers and 3 advisers being supported by 3 back office staff
- -Currently has £86m AUM
- -Leads being provided by mortgage brokers
- -70/30 split if you generate business, 50/50 if you use their business
- -Mortgage broker has 100 corporate clients where they provide mortgage surgeries which in return provides private clients business
- – Predominantly dealing with city based professionals
- – All fees generated go towards earnings and potential earnings is £80k +
- – Independent and use Parmenian for investments under £150k and a panel of DFM’s for anything over
- – City location office to work from
- – One adviser is investing £1m a month, to show how much business there is to go at
To apply for this role you must be at least level 4 qualified in giving financial advice and have experience in giving holistic advice.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Frankie Pailing at Recruit UK on 01179-170413 and quote reference 11640