recruitukltd Salary: OTE £80,000 pa
Recruit UK are working with a UK financial advisory business who are devoted to helping individuals with their financial planning needs.
They are looking to take on two new financial advisers to join their new Birmingham office. They are running an incredibly successful model which has seen them grow their AUM from £35m when they opened in January 2016 to circa £100m today. They receive direct enquires via the internet and have a significant introduction network in Birmingham, holding regular seminars and networking events with circa up to 100 business individuals attending each month, with the majority of these being director level at large companies or owners of their own businesses.
Their team of independent financial advisers and dedicated client managers provide client focussed advice in all aspects of financial planning. Aided by in-house investment analysis and portfolio construction we provide tailored solutions and ongoing investment management to assist their clients in achieving their financial objectives. They pride themselves on service and aim to be recognised as one of the very best advisory businesses in the industry.
Their advisers provide the face-to-face client advice and represent the company in the personal relationship with their client. The successful candidate will ideally have a number of years’ experience as an IFA. They will be eager to continue to increase their client numbers and expected to introduce in the region of £10m per year into the companies AUM. Providing a professional and outstanding service to new and existing clients will be paramount to the successful candidate.
- Advise personal and corporate clients on all aspects of financial planning
- Liaising directly with clients and their client management team to manage the day to day relationship with clients.
- Contacting new enquiries to understand client need and develop lead into an appointment.
- Liaising with their investment analysts to obtain appropriate investment solutions
- Network with key introducers to develop new client introductions
- Summary of client’s needs, objectives and recommendation via a suitability letter and client illustration.
- Carrying out all tasks to be consistent with compliance procedures.
- Communicating with all members of the team on a regular basis, to provide case updates.
- Managing case work to meet company and client deadlines.
- Introduce in excess of £10m into the companies AUM per annum
- Continue to develop skills through industry exams to further industry qualifications.
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified (or higher)
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent
- Knowledge of Financial Services
- Key Skills
- Good Communication Skills – Verbal and Written
- Attention to Detail
- Exceptional Organisational and Planning abilities
- Computer Literate – Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Desire to develop industry knowledge and further industry qualifications
- Para-Planner, Full Marketing and Stationary Support and lead generation, all at no additional cost.
- Self-Employed, Permanent contract
- Office hours 9.30am – 5.00pm
For more information on this role, please contact Russell Davies at Recruit UK on 01179-170418, quote reference 11737