recruitukltd Salary: up to £25k
Recruit UK are working for a leading UK IFA firm in Leeds they are actively seeking a Senior Administrator to provide support to the Regional Operations Manager to ensure that the Administrators within their office provide an efficient, effective and timely administration service to the advisers and their clients, adhering to FCA regulations and internal policy and procedure.
The Senior Administrator will work closely with the Regional Operations Manager on a day to day basis providing support to them in a number of different areas. They will not be directly responsible for managing the Administration team.
This role will demand a highly organised individual who will provide approximately 75% of their time carrying out Administrative tasks in order to support Financial Advisers. The remainder of their time will be spent providing support to the Regional Operations Manager by assisting in the day-day training & development of the Administration team. This includes departmental audits and quality checks.
The role holder will actively seek to improve quality & efficiencies across the team, reporting any identified issues to the Regional Operations Manager. They will also work with the Regional Operations Manager to ensure that the team is adhering at all times to FCA regulations and internal company policies and procedures, at all times maintaining the highest level of support to advisers & their clients.
At all times, the Senior Administrator will act as a Role Model and Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the Administration Team, sharing experience and knowledge across the team and supporting them with any technical queries that they may have.
The Senior Administrator will have excellent administration skills, thorough knowledge of the Company’s policies, procedures and systems, in addition to comprehensive product and technical knowledge. They will, at all times, be operating within the strict FCA regulations and internal policies, procedures and systems.
Ideally suitable candidates will have:
- A minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience in an administration role within the financial services industry, ideally within an IFA firm
- Certificate in Financial Planning or an equivalent Financial Services qualification
- A good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of financial products, including employee benefits products.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Experience of working within defined service standards, policies and procedures
- A proven track record in delivering excellent client satisfaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent accuracy skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build and develop effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent administrative, planning and organisational skills
- A team player with an adaptable and flexible approach to work to suit business needs and changing priorities.
- Some experience of training on a one to one basis and in a group environment
In return, our client offers a basic salary up to £25k dependent on experience plus excellent benefits. There is a modern and professional office to work from.
To discuss it in more detail, please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on Tel 01179170415. Quoting ref 12212