RecruitukLtd Salary: up to £25k
Our client is looking for a senior employee benefits administrator to join their team and ensure the smooth, accurate and timely processing of a client’s requirements and to support the work of the Employee benefits financial planner.
Key tasks and duties will include:
· Undertaking group protection administration
· Ensuring the accurate and timely administration for all aspects of auto enrolment
· Demonstrate a commitment to quality ensuring an efficient processing, accurate reporting, client satisfaction and timely and accurate income processing.
· Taking responsibility for all aspects of role
· Maintaining personal and professional development
To be a successful candidate:
· You will be proficient in Microsoft office
· Have a good understand of financial services
· Have experience of working within an employee benefits company
· Ability to use initiative
· Have great communication skills
· Hold a minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C including maths and English
· Working towards Financial Services qualifications such as RO/IFS exams.
For more information on this role please contact Louise Bibb on 01179-170416 and quote reference 11601