recruitukltd Salary: £50,000 - £100,000
Are you tired of being confined to an office?
Are your earnings being hindered by a lack of support?
Recruit UK are working with one of the UK’s leading Financial Service firms who are pioneers in the Pension and Investment market. Through their many years in the industry, they have developed an excellent product range which is key to their continued growth.
Their advisers are divided into a number of regional teams across the UK. This small team focus allows for an excellent level of ongoing training and development from a dedicated area manager.
Every adviser works in a home-based capacity, giving you the freedom and flexibility to structure your working day to suit you.
They are currently seeking an adviser to join their Tunbridge Wells team. This is one of their best-performing teams in the UK with a majority of the team earning over £100k.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading bonus scheme (paid on a monthly basis)
- Company car
- Comprehensive benefits with attractive pension
- Existing HNW clients and new client referrals
- Full back office support
- Ongoing training and development
- Experienced Holistic Financial Planner
- Level 4 Diploma (chartered/working towards)
- Expertise in Pensions, Investments, IHT
- Proven track record of success
- Ability to work independently
This is an excellent opportunity to align yourself with one of the most trusted names in the Financial Advice market and build up a loyal base of clients for the long term.
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you then submit your details and our senior consultant, Thomas Barton-Howarth, will contact you to run through the proposition in detail. Quote reference 11943
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org