An exciting opportunity has come up with one of our leading Financial Planning firms. Please see details below and give me a call on 01170 170 414 if you are interested to find out more.
Award-winning fully integrate Financial Service firm who are true pioneers in the dual professional, Financial Planning and Investment Management model. Numerous regional offices across the UK, managing c£25billion of private client’s funds.
Due to a departing adviser, they are looking for an experienced Financial Planner to join the team and take over an existing portfolio of HNW clients with combined AUM of circa £30million.
The role will be a mixture of managing the existing clients and growing the portfolio, leveraging off referrals, existing introducers and new business development.
The regional team:
Successful regional team in Guildford which manages £300million across 4 Financial Planners. Each adviser enjoys 1/1 admin and paraplanning support and dedicated support from an Investment Manager.
In September, they are relocating to a brand-new office. The team are in growth mode so will be hiring further Financial Planners into the team over the next year.
Their ideal Financial Planner:
• Hardworking, self-motivated professional
• Experience providing complex, holistic financial advice to HNW clients
• Chartered through CII or working towards
• Dynamic individual who can spot business opportunities
What’s on offer:
• Salary between £70,000-£80,000
• Discretionary bonus
• Clear cut progression up to Director/Partner level
• Full back office support (1 paraplanner + 1 admin per adviser)
• Existing client portfolio (£30million +)
• High level of referrals from established introducers, Investment Manager and marketing team
• Dedicated Investment Manager to deliver bespoke advice to clients
For more information on this role, please contact Thomas on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 01179 170414
Quote Reference 12788
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com