RecruitukLtd Salary: c£45k
Recruit UK are representing a leading IFA Firm, who have achieved a string of awards and Chartered Status. They have an enviable reputation across Yorkshire and deliver in depth expert advice and personal service to individuals and business.
They are actively looking to bring in experienced financial advisers to join their teams across Hull, Leeds and York. Main duties will involve;
- Completing client meetings in line with FCA and company regulations.
- Delivering advice across a Whole of Market Financial products, tailoring to your clients’ needs.
- Promotion of the company and business development to achieve targets.
- Maintaining compliance throughout the advice process through to completion.
- To work as part of a team within the Technical and Administration staff to ensure that clients receive a high standard of advice and care.
This is a great firm to join as they have solid introducer relationships in place, which provides their consultants with quality leads, making it un-mandatory to have your own clients to bring. However, those that have an active client bank to transfer, will be welcomed.
Current IFA’s at this firm are qualified to a minimum of Level 4 Financial diploma with some on their way to Chartered, they have a strong ability to generate and maintain substantial levels of business and are flexible in their work ethos to meet the needs of their clients, so it is essential that you are cut from the same cloth with experience of advising in an IFA environment.
Along with access to leads, there is a salary c£45k on offer, along with an extensive benefits package and a competitive validation on bonus.
Contact Frankie Pailing at Recruit UK for further information and quote reference 2499.