recruitukltd Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a Wealth Manager with offices across the south of the England and a varied client bank. Their financial planning team work hard to deliver a full financial planning advice service covering matters such as Estate and Wealth Planning, Pre and Post Retirement, Investment and Portfolio management and Financial Protection; and for their Corporate Clients, Employee benefits advice.
Their financial planning teams across their offices are made up of professionals at all levels, including financial advisors, paraplanners and Financial Planning Assistants and all have one thing in common; their passion for quality advice and service to all clients.
Their office in Chelmsford is seeking a PA/ Paraplanner to support one of their financial planners with the ongoing servicing of his client book. In this instance, the Financial Planner in question is highly experienced and writes a high level of complex advice, so for this reason the assistant will need to be an all-rounder in terms of excellent knowledge of the financial planning industry with a good knowledge of Investment, Protection and Pension products as well as an understanding of regulations and ethics within the industry, knowing what good advice and good quality service looks like.
The role holder will be of a senior level within the support team and will need to be able to answer lots of enquiries from clients and colleagues alike.
Other daily duties include;
- Engage with Client and build strong relationships
- Handle, manage and field enquiries that come in via email and calls
- Record and manager Client reviews, then plan, book and prepare for client meeting in-line with the clients’ ongoing service plan
- Ensure that paperwork and Client file is up to date prior to review including up to date valuations
- Prepare letters of authority
- Prepare basic financial planning reports using templated letters
- Process all new business/ servicing forms and applications
- Create and update client platform accounts
- Review investment portfolios and platform accounts
- Update back office system and record all client activity
- Ensure that compliance procedures are adhered to, that AML checks are carried out and that client files are up to date
This role is ideal for someone who has provided administrative support to one or more advisers for 4 or more years in the financial services industry. It’s imperative that you have this experience as most of the time you will be expected to work autonomously, using your own initiative as well as using the experience and knowledge gained from having worked in a similar role previously.
This is also a great role for an administrator who is looking for a challenging position with a lot of exposure to the client, allowing you to provide excellent client care. Due to the types of enquiries you will need a lot of knowledge so this would also be great for someone with exams related to the industry, either the FPC qualifications or equivalent.
If you have any questions about this role then please call Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK on 0117-9450-450 or send me your CV. Quote 11874