RecruitukLtd Salary: c£70k+ (OTE £100k+)
Recruit UK are working on behalf of one of our clients who are a completely independent award winning firm and trusted source of financial advice in the UK.
Progression and expansion of business has now requested the need for a Senior Manager to join their team to manage, motivate and develop a large team of Private Client IFA’s and Corporate consultants. This a home and field based role that is primarily focused around Edinburgh, however the Senior Manager will also cover as far up as Aberdeen, down towards the North of England around Tyne & Wear. Flexibility and ability to manage your own time is essential for this role.
You will report directly to the Regional Manager and will have direct line management responsibility of the advice team, developing and maintaining good working relationships in order to maximise opportunities. Key accountabilities will include;
- Lead, manage, coach and develop the performance of the team in their jurisdiction.
- Implement effective training and development plans for all direct reports via an annual assessment.
- Increase technical knowledge and awareness of market and legislative conditions, to enable the highest standards of advice to be given.
- Identify appropriate training and personal development needs.
- Ensure effective delivery of the training and competence, monitoring advisers continued personal development and ensuring the required standards are met.
- Achieve annual business revenue requirements as agreed with Regional Manager.
- Ensure that all advisers and consultants are charging correct fees.
- Ensure that all company policies, procedures and guidelines are followed.
- Recruit and retrain new and existing advisers/teams in line with agreed targets.
To be considered for the Senior Manager role, you will have a minimum of 5 Years’ experience in within Financial Services, with proven experience of leading a team. You will hold CAS and be qualified to Diploma level 4. Ideally you will hold J07 or be determined to obtain this exam within 12 months. You will have excellent knowledge of the advisory process within financial services and have a strong background in PI and Affinity development.
You will be a team player and have an adaptable and flexible approach to suit business needs and changing priorities and be able to hold your own within a demanding and busy environment.
With a basic salary of c£70+ with a realistic OTE of £100k+ and a rewarding benefits package, this is a desirable role. Our client acknowledges loyalty and hard work and you will be joining a fun and motivated team who already have a strong branding and reputation.
Contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on 01179-450-450 to discuss this role in confidence and quote reference 2921.