recruitukltd Salary: up to £28K
Do you have a strong background in IFA administration? Would you like the opportunity to join a reputable, ever-growing Financial Planning and Wealth company?
The client that Recruit UK is representing has been established for over 12 years – within 10 years they achieved corporate chartered status and were responsible for over £2bn of clients’ assets.
This company requires a very competent administrator to join their busy office in Guildford providing support to their financial advisers and exceptional service to clients.
The role of the Senior IFA administrator:
• Providing corporate administration support to the team of financial advisers in the business.
• Provide an outstanding service to new clients and the ongoing service of existing clients.
What’s on offer:
• Attractive salary of up to £28K
• Excellent benefits package – generous holiday allowance, pension and Private Healthcare policy
The Senior IFA administrator must have:
• Experience of working in an IFA environment is essential
• Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with people of all levels.
If you would like to apply for this Senior IFA administrator position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email email@example.com
Quote reference 12277
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org