RecruitukLtd Salary: up to £32k
Excellent position available within a leading chartered wealth management firm on a full or part time basis until the end of the year.
My client is looking to employ a temporary administrator to cover maternity leave. Due to the business’s growing nature this role may be made permanent in 2018.
This is a great opportunity someone that wants the freedom of flexible working hours and the opportunity to gain more skills
Ideally, you would have good knowledge of DB pension schemes and basic report writing skills.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
· Liaise with advisers, product providers and clients by telephone, letter and email on associated administration.
· Dealing with complex administration inclusive of complex pension cases
· Using IO in order to ensure processes are followed and client service delivered
· Obtaining and preparing client valuation reports
· To be able to assist with research of products and basic report writing when required.
· Daily allocation of income received into the business, on to the system
· Matching income received with fee and commission entries
· Raising queries for income where the expectation is different ensuring a timely response to meet the deadlines required by the business.
· Create and agree the process for outstanding fees that relate to clients.
Positions like this don’t come up often so apply today to ensure your application is considered for this outstanding role.
If you are interested, please apply for the role or contact Keely at Recruit UK on 01179 170414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 11536