recruitukltd Salary: up to £30K
Do you have a strong background in IFA administration? Would you like the opportunity to join a privately owned, reputable, financial planning company?
Due to expansion, this company requires a very competent senior IFA administrator to join their Wallington team providing support to their financial advisers. This person needs to hit the ground running!
The role of the Senior IFA administrator:
- Providing corporate administration support to the team of financial advisers in the business.
- Provide an outstanding service to new clients and the ongoing service of existing clients.
What’s on offer:
- Attractive salary of up to £30K
- Excellent benefits package – generous holiday allowance (20 days increasing to 25 days), pension and Private Healthcare policy, discretionary annual bonus.
The Senior IFA administrator must have:
- 2 years of experience of working in an IFA environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with people of all levels.
If you would like to apply for this Senior IFA administrator position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org