RecruitukLtd Salary: £65k - £75k
Our client is one of the Largest Leading Wealth management companies in the UK who specialise in delivering face-to-face financial advice to people who have, or are in the process of accumulating Capital. They have a large network of advisers across the UK and are now actively seeking a senior manager to support and guide the workforce in Leeds and the surrounding areas.
This is a senior position candidates need to be highly organized they will be working as part of the operational management team in Leeds. This is a field based role to manage and develop adviser’s knowledge, advice processes, business skills and their Practices in line with Corporate, TCF and FCA guidelines and to encourage advisers to follow appropriate strategies and best practices to grow their business and reach their targets.
Other duties include:
- Facilitate problem solving and management issues so that advisers can generate more revenue whilst observing compliance regulations
- Manage ﬁnancing arrangements and requirements of advisers in relation to the firm, ensuring company policy is always followed
- Work with Head of Business and other members of the management team
- Review adviser’s progress with business against plan, making use of MI, Identifying areas of concern or risk and delivering coaching towards finding a solution and training requirements
- Communicate regularly with advisers and recommending areas of development and opportunities to aid business growth
- Network with key inﬂuencers at Head Ofﬁce and in the ﬁeld
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must meet distinct criteria;
- Ideally varied experience in Financial Services with at least 2 to 3 years’ in a Financial Advice management role
- Knowledge and experience of the financial advice structure and regulations
- A strong relationship builder and outgoing personality
- Experience of dealing with Financial Advisers, stakeholders and professional connections
- Level 4 Diploma
Salary on offer is c£65k – £75k along with a generous benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager to join an award-winning organisation.
To be considered for this position please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on tel no 01179-170-415 / 07900-914-787 or apply via our website. Please quote reference 2847 on applying.