RecruitukLtd Salary: c65k + Bonuses + Benefits
About the company
We are currently representing a market leading independent wealth advice business. They are driven by a purpose of shaping a vibrant economy, based on trust and integrity in markets, dynamic businesses, and communities where businesses and people thrive. By living their purpose and focusing on quality, they strive to be the go-to-firm for growth. They’ve created their own unique culture – one that offers the opportunities of a major organisation in a personal, close-knit environment and that’s built around a Challenger Leadership style and a Shared Enterprise model.
What is on offer?
- Base salary c£65k+ dependent on experience
- Bonuses, based on individual and team performance
- Full support towards chartered
- Rewarding benefits package
- Independent Financial Advice
- Full back office support
- Desk to work from
- Clear career progression
About the Role:
By engaging with their integrated professional tax and independent wealth advisory services, you can be confident that their team of experts will work with you to ensure that you receive outstanding advice to meet your needs, whatever they may be.
You’ll implement the marketing plan as developed by the Regional Head and to generate sales within the region predominantly from new client wins. The role is a market facing one, which will include developing work for other team members where appropriate. you’ll have a strong awareness, understanding of and ability to communicate the benefits of and support available through Business Growth Services offerings
- you’ll promote the Investment Proposition to effectively win target market clients.
- you’ll oversee the delivery of service to an identified portfolio of “higher value clients”.
- you’ll provides outstanding client service through the Manager team in respect of their own client portfolio.
- you’ll demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of risk management processes and drives a risk management culture, including ensuring the quality control of written outputs.
Who would be suitable for this opportunity
Senior Advisers / Managers:
- Who have a genuine interest in their clients and want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- Who know what you do matters. As an organisation they want to be known for how they do business, not simply what they do. So, they need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights they bring to clients.
- Who will seize opportunities and want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both their clients and themselves.
- Who will apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight and do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on their collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- you’ll hold at least a Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent and willingness to develop to Chartered
- you’ll demonstrate experience of providing quality regulated advice to existing high value clients
- you’ll have experience of winning new wealth advisory clients
- you’ll have a demonstrable network of professional contacts
- you’ll be able to demonstrate full record of CPD and up to date knowledge of current legislation
If you would like to find out more about this role please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on 01179-170415, and quote reference 11596