recruitukltd Salary: up to 60k
I am working with an exciting client who are recruiting for a chartered paraplanner with exceptional technical skills into the core of their business.
A national organisation who are offering an excellent salary and a clearly defined opportunity to help support their current paraplanning team. Although this is a fast paced and slick environment, it’s a firm where customer service and quality are paramount.
The ideal candidate will have over 5 years’ experience working within financial services. You will be assisting with the continuous improvement of the financial planning process by implementing processes and systems to augment the client experience and business efficiencies. This will include reviewing and acquiring new planning tools and technology as these become available.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of paraplanning pre and post retirement scenarios (including pension transfers), investments and taxation.
- Knowledge and experience of more complicated advice such as, Defined Benefit pension transfers and structured investments.
- Proven track record of conducting research and writing quality strategy and recommendation reports, that are client friendly and meet compliance requirements, for HNW clients.
- Knowledge and experience of SIPP providers, permitted investments and specialist funds.
- Knowledge and experience of research tools such as Selectapension, AdvisaCenta, Assureweb, Defaqto, Trustnet, Analytics.
- Knowledge and experience of using cashflow modelling tools to model investment and retirement scenarios (e.g. Voyant)
- Proven track record of balancing commercial needs with compliance requirements.
- Proven track record of having challenging conversations with advisers and being able to influence.
- Proven track record of developing relationships with providers and leveraging these when required.
- Able to assist with training and coaching of junior members of staff.
- Proven track record of identifying improvements to processes to help improve efficiency and make us ‘easier to do business with’.
If this is of interest, please contact Chris Ingham on 01179 450 450 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote ref 12399