recruitukltd Salary: circa £40,000 + Pension, Discretionary Annual Bonus and Parking
We are recruiting for an exciting and unique role within a well-established but evolving IFA practice. The role can be tailored to an individual’s personal development goals with the possibility of an advisory or a management role in the future. Initially the role will require you to:
- Provide extensive technical support to the Managing Director and provision of recommendation letters
- Produce and provide Quarterly Management Information to Board
- Create and circulate Quarterly Newsletter to clients
- Assist the Managing Director in creation of robust and repeatable processes and suitable systems to support this (for future business expansion)
- Complete advisory due diligence with use of appropriate systems
- Rapidly progress to an advisory role to provide annual reviews for specific clients – with the view to eventually have own clients within business
The successful candidate will be able to manage own workflows and deadlines with excellent diary management. As the main point of contact for the managing director you will deal with any queries in a timely and efficient manner, communicating clearly with clients either face to face or remotely, as well as build excellent relationships with third parties. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain client trust and inspire confidence. You will gather and record client data on Advisor Office, undertake product based research using FE Analystics and Defaqto and prepare reports to a professional standard. You will also provide information for annual reviews and identify key areas for discussion and take a solutions based approach to each review. In order to successfully carry out the role you will need a high level of technical knowledge across all areas of financial planning including, but not limited to; Pension and Retirement, Investments, Protection and Tax Planning, Estate Planning and Equity Release.
You will be responsible for maintaining your own professional development and training, completing the minimum CPD requirements and maintaining compliance and regulatory knowledge. You will operate within compliance and corporate standards of the business and identify potential compliance issues.
In order to apply for the role you will need to be QCA level 4 as a minimum and ideally be working towards CII chartered or CISI certified, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within an IFA practice. Someone holding AF3 with experience of Final Salary Transfers would be at an advantage.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like more information, please contact Louise Sheppard At Recruit UK ltd on 0117-917-0411. Quote ref 11904