RecruitukLtd Salary: Up to £26K
Recruit UK are currently searching for a candidate to join a well-established retirement wealth planning platform. We are searching for someone to take on the role of service executive on a Fixed term contract to start immediately. You will be working alongside team leaders and technical leaders taking on duties and responsibilities such as:
- Working with the SIPP/SSAS teams to establish and meet agreed SLA’s to provide a seamless end to end service from distribution with new business to the end of the product lifecycle
- Be fluent in SIPP/SSAS processing and perform administration at an expert level, assisting the Team Leader in coaching and developing team members in terms of behaviors that are needed to deliver exceptional investor/advisor service
- Take proactive action to understand strategy and objectives of Advisors and to assist the Team Leader in aligning the team objectives with them
- Developing good working relationships with all investors, advisors and third parties. Dealing with all SIPP/SSAS queries by telephone, email, and letter as appropriate
- Responsible for managing their own delegated workload, the SIPP/SSAS Service Executive will have the opportunity to prioritize their activity within agreed SLA’s and timescales and in making decisions
- Representing the client in a professional manner and produce work of the highest standards, setting benchmarks for the rest of the Department
- Ownership of complaint cases coordinating with Customer Relations Team to ensure complaints policy followed within department and swift remedial action is taken where necessary
- First point of contact for the Quality Assurance team in reporting and resolution of department errors
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on errors highlighted both internally and externally to include feedback from our Quality Assurance team
- To monitor and record quality of calls within teams and feedback to Team Leader where appropriate
We are looking for a team player with proven customer service skills and the willingness to be flexible and go the extra mile. If you hold any relevant qualifications such as CF1 or CISI then it will be an advantage as will a good knowledge of SIPP/SSAS products and experience in complaint handling.
If you would like to look into this role further please contact our Senior recruitment consultant Louise Bibb on 01179-450-450 and quote reference 2897.